To only kill the VM the only thing I can think of is doing a shutdown from the
guest side. (You said you were still able to login)

The other option would be to indeed have it dump and then start going to the
dead body one the node is back online.

Regards

Jorge

August 16, 2018 2:03 PM, "Nick" <darknovan...@gmail.com