Hello!
For all interested in mobile Linux in general you are invited to join in
at the Mobile Linux Meeting Point at LinuxTag!

The Meeting point is located in the Dev-Center room "Kaiserslautern" at
the LinuxTag conference and expo in Berlin this week. I put up a
limitedt number of posters showing the way.

I will be there for the whole week (until Saturday) and would be happy
to meet with other mobile Linux folks.

Hope to see you in Berlin!

PS: If someone interested wants to join I can send an eticket for free
admission. For this please contact me by personal mail.

Cheers
  nils faerber

--
kernel concepts GbR      Tel: +49-271-771091-12
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48  Fax: +49-271-771091-19