Hi again,

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2009, 17:01 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Anywas, I get the crashes at quite random points (commands executed more
> or less directly after each other):

After looking at the output of "strace -f" for a few times, I think
there are three separate problems:

> $ ophonekitd
> [..]
> GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_lookup: assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed
> aborting...
> Aborted

Ok, this one I have not yet seen under strace...

> ~ $ ophonekitd
> [..]
> ** (process:1985): DEBUG: Entering glib main loop
> Segmentation fault

And segfaults at other points in time: These actually come from a second
thread (presumably the gui thread, as it does call stuff from the EFL),
and due to concurrency, the segfault does not always occur at the same
time. And sometimes, the main thread seems to have enough time to hit
the above or below problem.

> ~ $ ophonekitd
> ** (process:2004): DEBUG: Configuration file read
> [..]
> ** (process:2004): DEBUG: call ogsmd_device_set_antenna_power()
> ophonekitd: symbol lookup error: ophonekitd: undefined symbol:
> ogsmd_sim_get_sim_ready

Reproducibly after this DEBUG message.

I should add that I did _not_ update my frameworkd to any of Heiko’s new
packages.

Greetings,
Joachim
--