Thanks Sebastian,

Sebastian Reichel wrote:

here is the one I'm currently using on my phone.

I tried your framework configuration and strangely enough it make no difference at all. That is, ophonekitd still gets Illegal Instruction/Segmentation Fault and zhone still said 'Failed to read authentication status'.

Then I realised that I had fso-abyss installed so I removed it and installed fso-gsm0710muxd instead. Made no difference to behaviour of ophonekitd but now at least zhone appears to work at least as well as it did before, which is pretty badly since it doesn't notice incoming SMSs.

Have you any idea where to look now? The only think I can think of is to make a debug build of ophonekitd to track down the segfault.

> The file shipped with the new
gta02 configration package has some more changes, but this one
should work for you.

What new gta02 configuration package is that? The only one I see dates from February.

Cheers Jonathan

-- Sebastian