Hi Sebastian,

I certainly mixed up FreeDesktop and FreeSmartphone there, sorry. Good
to hear it is all still alive, I'll dust it off and see if I can make a
call and send a text message.

As for power management, I heard the FSO framework would implement wifi
control, so you would have to turn wifi on and off with the FSO
framework. I never really got that and thought it would take some time
to both implement it and then create the front-end tools to control it.
Anyway, that was around the time I stopped trying to use the phone, so
it is old news if it is still news.

I'll start looking around again, but if the development is going into
rebuilding the back end, I think I'm going to have to put it back in the
closet for another few months ;)

Thank you for your reply!

Bram