Hi,

I see documentation about Gateways, like Modem, Kannel, SMPP. They can be
added as SMS Gateway, its simply understood.

My question is if I am running a SMSlib bases SMS Server, can it be added
into another SMSlib's Server as gateway. Like

PC1 -> SMS Server1 via SMSLib underlying serial modem
PC2 -> SMS Server2 via SMSLib underlying serial modem
PC3 -> SMS Server3 via SMSLib underlying serial modem

PC1 have only public static IP and accessible over Internet. I want to
add PC2 -> SMS Server2 & PC3 -> SMS Server3 into PC1 -> SMS Server1 so that
load will be balanced.