All,

City Link have delivered as promised so I'm about to upgrade to Lion from Snow
Leopard, and then install the horribly expensive InDesign, Illustrator and
Acrobat updates. Oh and then I guess get mired in the confusion of iCloud. So
is there anything I should know or do first (I guess a hard disk check and a
permissions rebuild wouldn't go amiss)?

Phil

--
Phil Ward

Skype: aphilw
E: phil_w...@mac.com
W: www.philward.biz
W: http://soundcloud.com/philberish
W: www.thegalleons.com
W: http://thegalleons.bandcamp.com/album/the-galleons

• Freelance writer and product designer.
• Exclusive UK distributor for Veillette Guitars. www.veilletteguitars.com.
• Consultant Designer of the Acoustic Energy AE22 nearfield monitor.
• Contributor to Sound on Sound magazine.