Have got the iMac working again, having typed in the commands you sent me last
time. However, the commands weren't recognised and after viewing a long list of
other available commands I chose exit and was returned to OSX mountain lion and
everything seems to be working. I tried to use Onyx to see if I could repair
any glitches, but the version I have doesn't work with M Lion. Do you have any
recommendations to sort out things?

Phil

Sent from my iPad