Hi Virginia

Just to check is the mailbox sorted by date and is the most recent email at the
top? It sounds like it's not sorted by date but I could be wrong!

Regards

Sam

 <http://www.facebook.com/macambulance>  <http://www.twitter.com/macambulance>
 <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/macambulance/>
MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen ACMT
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <http://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597
This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.