I've struggled with problems with Mail for a couple of weeks - Can someone
advise me?I can't send emails using Mail. (I can still get emails using the BT
Yahoo web site.) Some of my emails are arriving in my Mail box but not all of
them. To try to start afresh, I deleted my old email accounts in Mail and
started to put the information in for gmail and BT/ Yahoo. When I try to enter
the information for BTYahoo it tells me "this account already exists". if I try
to send an email using Mail i get the message "Cannot send message using the
server Btinternet.... the sender address philtomlin...@me.com rejected by
server mail.btinternet.com"In the Accounts pane of Mail it shows 3 accounts
Btinternet using the server mail.btinternet.com; Google using smtp.gmail.co and
mail.btopenworld.com using a server of that name.
Feeling my age.....Phil