I’d go for a 480GB SSD, they’re usually around £110 on Amazon, don’t worry too
much about the RAM though. If you’ve got 4GB then an upgrade’s a good idea, 8GB
you won’t see a difference after going up to 16GB.

The SSD will make the single biggest difference.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <http://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.