Sounds like your ISP's DNS servers are having an issue. Open Terminal and type
in :

ping 8.8.8.8

Push return and it'll start pinging google's public DNS servers, if you get "no
route to host" then your broadband's down, or if you get a series of
millisecond timed responses, the dns servers are down.

Have you tried rebooting your router?

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk
www.macambulance.co.uk
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.