Hi folks

Just found three screenshots from a couple of weeks ago in my photos that say 'ipad is disabled, try again in 10 minutes'. It looks like it's just when I left work (I leave my iPad on my desk in a shared office a lot).

Do they take automatic screenshots if someone is messing with them, to alert you? I'm baffled about how they were taken by accident (three times!) and use touchID so I don't see how I did it and forgot.

I can't find anything via google (apart from a lot of people who want to turn off screenshot capability) to explain it.

thanks