Note: forwarded message attached.

Aku Cinta Bahasa Indonesia...
Bahasa Indo lebih nyaman,
ngga mlintir lidah.....
" ... Tiga nenek sihir mengagumi tiga buah arloji merk Swatch.
Nenek sihir mana melihat pada arloji Swatch yang mana ?..."
dalam bahasa Inggris :
Three witches watch three Swatch watches.
Which witch watch which Swatch watch?

yang lain ya...
"......Tiga nenek sihir biseksual mengagumi kenop kenop dari tiga arloji Swatch.
Nenek sihir biseksual mana yang memandangi kenop arloji Swatch yang mana ....?
Dalam bahasa Inggris
( susah neh , ati ati lidah keputer ...)

Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?

The 1st Affair
A married man was having an affair with his secretary.
One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon.
Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM.
The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes
outside and rub them in the grass and dirt.
He put on his shoes and drove home.
Where have you been?" His wife demanded. "I can't lie to you,"
he  replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon."
She looked down at his shoes and said:
"You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"

    Regards

..:: Januar ::..
      TC '01

--