Le 07/09/2016 à 12:04, Eloy García (PC Actual) a écrit :

> I get your point and I think this is the real problem. I guess
> gsettings command line tool from the snap is storing the correct
> key/value inside the snap, but the "native" dconf database is not
> getting the new value, because the change wasn't made using "native"
> gsettings command line tool.
No, it's the other way around. Writting to dconf goes through a proxy
service and the client talks to the server using dbus, so with the
gsettings interface your snap can contact the desktop service and the
write is done in the real-session's dconf database.

Reading is done by opening a file in the user directory though and that
doesn't work "out of the box" from inside the snaps because your code is
going to see the private-snap-dir and not the real system one.
If you use the desktop common part it has a hack for that though
https://github.com/ubuntu/snapcraft-desktop-helpers/blob/master/gtk/launcher-specific#L79

> I have tried to search dconf database within snap confinement, but I
> couldn't find it. Where should I search for it to see if the new value
> for the wallpaper was set there?
You should rather look on your desktop using e.g dconf-editor

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher