El martes, 11 de octubre de 2016 06h'38:49 ART, Jian LUO <jian.luo...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. That's exactly what comes first in my mind.
I've tried to customize the ant / jdk plugin by overriding the env method.
The doc string of BasePlugin.env reads "return a list with the execution
environment for building". However the result env applies both to build
time and to the generated wrapper nonetheless. How can i override runtime
only env in the plugin?

Look at how we do it in the go plugin. That will give you anice idea.

With regards to a way to do it more generically we want to eventually introduce a build-environment keyword for parts and have that carry some weight in the chaining of parts with the `after` keyword. As an illustration you would be able to do something like this:

parts:
   my-app:
       plugin:maven
       source: <path to source>
       after: [ibm-java]
       environment:
           - CLASSPATH:....
       build-environment:
           - $ibm-java
   ibm-java:
       plugin: dump
       source: <path to IBM java sources>
       build-environment:
           - JAVA_HOME: ....
           - PATH:....
       environment:
           - PATH:....

And for apps:

apps:
   my-app:
       command: <command>
       environment:
           - $ibm-java
           -....

Something like that. This in the design phase though. But this way you can provide a Java to build as a part and a subsequent one to use as the runtime.

--
Enviado con Dekko desde mi dispositivo Ubuntu