The store client that Chris is talking about is the one running on
Ubuntu Core devices and is written by the Snappy team.

He was comparing that to uappexplorer which is indeed maintained by a
third party but was using it as an example of the expected behavior
rather than the one that would need changing.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 05:29:16PM -0600, Spencer wrote:
> You probably need to contact the site builder directly as the site you cited
> is not condoned by canonical or Ubuntu.  I'm not even sure if the site
> builder has a good relationship with either.
>
> > On Oct 12, 2016, at 5:01 PM, Chris <cpoll...@embarqmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > When browsing snaps at uappexplorer.com I like to middle click and open
> > a new tab in Firefox to read about it which allows me to keep my place
> > in the original tab. At the Snap Store http://localhost:4200/store this
> > isn't possible and if I were to click on a snap to examine it when go
> > back to the store page I have to start all over again. Is there a way
> > the site can be changed to allow for a middle click to open a new tab?
> > I know nothing at all about websites so I don't know how this is done
> > on other sites.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Chris
> >
> > --
> > Chris
> > KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C
> > 31.11972; -97.90167 (Elev. 1092 ft)
> > 17:55:00 up 8:14, 1 user, load average: 0.33, 0.45, 0.46
> > Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS, kernel 4.4.0-42-generic #62-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 7
> > 23:11:45 UTC 2016
> >

> > --

Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer