Awesome news Loïc! I'll be giving this a thorough evaluation on armhf and
amd64 machines I have in-house later this weekend from an end user
perspective. Thanks for reaching out and letting us know this was ready for

All the best,

Charles Butler <> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of modeling your datacenter: