$ sudo snap install chiche

The sound was working a few revisions ago, but recently stopped working; I
don't know why.  I'm aware of some bugs that I need to fix, but it works
well-enough for the most part.  I work full time and have a family, so I
don't have time to work on it all that often.

(BTW, "chiche" is short for chinese checkers, and I had no idea at the time
that it's a bad word in the urban dictionary.)