hi,
Am Montag, den 23.01.2017, 17:53 -0300 schrieb Alejandro J. Cura:

> Any ideas on what I should try, or how to further debug this? I can
> upload the crash report if it helps.

first of all make sure to only use the very latest daily edge image
(url is in my original mail, the setup only works with the right gadget
and kernel, they need to be in sync).

all issues with mir were fixed with the most recent mir-kiosk snap so
you can just snap install them from the store from the edge channel (i
just tested them on two fresh installs on the pi2 and 3) ...

there is however the content sharing interface involved in using the
mir-libs which still has issues, make sure you did the
disable/disconnect/connect/enable dance described on the mir wiki

the least you should get is a black screen with a mouse cursor right
after (well about 15-30 sec after) boot ... it definitely works for me
on both test boards.

ciao
        oli