Hi,

We are using Dragonboard410C to build kernel snap, gadget snap and Ubuntu OS
Image.

We got the linux kernel (Debian release 16.09) from:
https://builds.96boards.org/releases/dragonboard410c/linaro/debian/16.09/

Kernel snapcraft.yaml is at: http://pastebin.com/DcPe1TT2

and the gadget from:
https://github.com/snapcore/dragonboard-gadget

Gadget gadget.yaml is at: http://pastebin.com/ciygRRfC
Here we have done the below changes:
  - name, version and architecture changed to eragon.
  - after "volumes", changed the name to eragon.
  - changed the name of "sdappsboot.mdn" to "emmc_appsboot.mdn".

Gadget snapcraft.yaml is at: http://pastebin.com/QcLFF319

Ubuntu OS Image Bootlog is at: http://pastebin.com/vwbMKPiS

ISSUE 1:
When we try to generate the Ubuntu OS Image, by giving the Kernel and Gadget
snaps as input, we get the CRC error as below: