hi,
Am Montag, den 20.02.2017, 16:16 +0300 schrieb Vasilisc:
> 20.02.2017 15:32, Gustavo Niemeyer пишет:
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > The problem there is that the confined xdg-open currently depends
> > on
> > snapd-xdg-open, which is a server listening on dbus for the calls.
> >
> > We're changing that mechanism in the short term so snapd will
> > implement
> > that logic internally, precisely to remove that extra moving piece
> > and
> > "flakiness".
> Thank you for the detailed response. How long should I wait?

what gustavo means is that it is being re-designed over the course of
the next few releases of snapd, nothing to be fixed "right now".

in general the currently mechanism is working (there are many snaps
using it) but is awkward to use for developers because you need to have
your PATH right and all the right bits need to be inside the core snap
as well as outside of the confinement on your desktop (snapd-xdg-open).

ciao
        oli