On 9 April 2017 at 10:06, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
<joseph.wakel...@webdrake.net> wrote:
> On 09/04/17 01:24, XiaoGuo Liu wrote:

> The particular reason I would like to actually be able to use an existing
> snap package as a build package is really that it seems like a waste of
> effort to rebuild something that's already built (and takes some time to
> build).  I read the discussion here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+bug/1616985/comments/5
>
> ... and was wondering if that kind of flexibility was likely to arrive soon.

This is tracked at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1677974

I don't know the time frame. I'm primarily interested in Launchpad
building my snaps, which will also need updating once snapcraft can
somehow handle snap package build dependencies.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bis...@canonical.com>