aah you gotta get a jar and make it your Chippendales fund jar. Bad part or good part they are always worth seeing :-) LoL

-------Original Message-------

Date: Saturday, December 06, 2003 06:54:06 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] drat

Yeah, but they always come to town when I have no money. Not to mention, last night they were at a real dive in a really bad part of town, I still woulda gone though, hehe.

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men
I'm so upset now. Was chatting with a buddy of mine on AIM and he asked me why I wasn't downtown watching the Chippendale's guys. I didn't even know they were in town. Gonna cry now. If I had the money, I woulda been there in a heartbeat. hehe