I can relate to a good many of these..giggle.

I am going to a conference in Norfolk...and I could
have flown and gotten a rental car. But I want to go
to the cemetery in DC so I am leaving tomorrow
morning..driving to DC...and then will drive to
Norfolk on Monday. Pray the weather holds out. My
sister in law up there said they only got 3 inches of
snow so I am hoping that the roads and the area around
Arlington will be clear.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Working For the Government
>
> You know you work for the government when:
>
> The process becomes more important than the product
>
> You don't see anything wrong with attending a
> meeting on a subject you
> know nothing about
>
> You feel you contributed to the meeting just by
> being there
>
> You stop raising issues/problems because you know
> you will be the one
> answering them.
>
> You fly first class across the country to attend a
> conference with 100+
> people to discuss the fact that the project does not
> have enough money
>
> You work for an acronym, on an acronym, and your job
> title is an acronym
>
> You understand the rationalization of an acronym
> composed of acronyms
>
> You know that the location of a meeting is directly
> related to its
> importance.
> (1) A meeting at Fort Hood requires a subordinate or
> a contractor
> (2) The same meeting at Lake Tahoe requires your
> personal attention
>
> You've sat at the same desk for 3 years, done the
> same thing for 3
> years, but have had 3 different business cards.
>

> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>

=====