Not where I work...I work in the Bible Belt...no one
even tells a dirty joke where I work..in fact, I was
warned about swearing even...can you believe it???

I can relate to a few of these..I just have to think
them..and remember not to say them..LOL..

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Things WOMEN SAY WHEN STRESSED AT WORK
>
> 1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you.
>
> 2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
>
> 3. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
>
> 4. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?
>
> 5. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
>
> 6. Do I look like a people person?
>
> 7. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent
> lighting.
>
> 8. I started out with nothing and still have most of
> it left.
>
> 9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is
> cheap. You choose.
>
> 10. Why don't you try practicing random acts of
> intelligence and senseless
> acts of self-control?
>
> 11. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for
> 30 years.
>
> 12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
>
> 13. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
>
> 14. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
>
> 15. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you
> realize you haven't gone to
> sleep yet.
>
> 16. Back off!! You're standing in my aura.
>
> 17.! Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
>
> 18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
>
> 19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
>
> 20. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a
> personality.
>
> 21. Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is
> done.
>
> 22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
>
> 23. You look like shit. Is that the style now?
>
> 24. Earth is full. Go home.
>
> 25. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
>
> 26. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
>
> 27. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
>
> 28. You are depriving some village of an idiot.
>

> :)
> Saying HI To All !       Do take care and have a
> nice day!!!!!!!!!!!

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end