Hmm, so why am I getting the replies and some of the other originals?

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:27 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] What is the highest education you received?

Yes, I know why you aren't.  Your domain host has considered us spam.  You will need to ask your IT guy, or your contact at the hosting site to whitelist sandboxmail.net.  One of the domains that uses the same IP address we do has been reported and listed with spam cop for these pharmacy type emails.

Charles Mims