ROFL!

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 9:35 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Kids say the darndest things

I didn't get home from a trip until 2 a.m. on the night of a terrific storm.
I found my kids asleep with my wife, scared by the storm.
I resigned myself to sleeping in the guest bedroom.
The next morning I talked to the kids and told them it was OK to sleep
with mom during a storm, but when I was due home, please don't.
A few weeks later my wife and the kids picked me up at the airport.
My son came running into my arms and very loudly so ALL of the other deplaning
passengers could hear,
"Dad -- GOOD news! NO ONE slept with Mommy while
you were away THIS time!"