MicroNeil Voice Line: 703-779-4909
_M

At 01:30 PM 3/25/2004, you wrote:
I got it.....I am on to something so I might figure it out....if I dont is there a number I can call..

Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office
1.800.548.3877 Tech Support
----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Help

Have you tried a reboot?  Checked your error logs?  Made sure that DNS and all of your E-mail services are running?

Is there even a chance that you will be able to receive this message?

Matt

Richard Farris wrote:

I just did an Windows NT update and now I cant get any email...when I turn

sniffer off I at least can send mail to myself but still cant get from

outside..any ideas.,
Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office