Hello folks,

We have traced the source of the corrupted rulebase problem to our Sprint T1 line. This line has been shutdown until the problem can be resolved. This has reduced our available bandwidth but should prevent further corrupted downloads.

In order to reduce traffic and improve download speeds I have temporarily disabled all but one of our rulebase compilers. The one compiler is capable of producing all licensed rulebases about 3 times per day.

We will be adding rules at our normal rates, but rulebase files will be produced more slowly until we have resolved our issue with Sprint. My latest information from them is that they have dispatched the problem to the local Telco (Verizon). _Usually_ this means that things should be back to normal within a few hours.

I will keep everyone up to date via the list.

You should not take any special action.

Thanks!