> -----Original Message-----
> From: chas tuason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 11:00 PM
> To: horacio bustard
> Subject: l,os_e we`_igh.t
> 
> 
> nlhd baidet token-pasting_relec emx
> 
> 
> I have told my fr`^ie,nds on your site. They all kn,~ow your 
> m""eds are FDA appro""ved and del,i`vered to the door. They 
> might also try to o^rde.`r some me""ds o-n,line n',ow. 
> Sa""vi""ngs on time and mo,'ne~y. What can I say but
> to tell my fr,-ie`nds on this.      Roger D. --NC
> 
> 
> ph^'ar'm from european & ov`erni-_gh_t del`i,ver  
> http://j.q.rxyoucanget.net
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> "Oh, my tongue, my abominable tongue! Why can't I lea^rn to 
> keep it quiet?' groaned Jo, remembering words which had been 
> her undoing. When she had heard the explanation of the 
> q-uoted phrases, Mrs. March said sorrowfu.lly... "I wish you 
> could have gone, but there is no hope of it this time, so try 
> to bear it cheerfu`lly, and don't sadden Amy's pleasure by 
> reproaches or regrets." "I'll try," said Jo, win-king hard as 
> she knelt down to p.i_ck up the basket she had joyf.u.lly 
> upset. "I'll take a leaf out of her book, and try not only to 
> seem glad, but to be so, and not grudge her one m^in.ute of 
> happiness. But it won't be easy, for it is a dreadful 
> disappointment." And poor Jo bedewed the little fat 
> pincushion she held with several very bitter tears. "Jo, 
> dear, I'm very selfish, but I couldn't spare you, and I'm 
> glad you are not going quite yet," whispered Beth, embracing 
> her, basket and all, with such a clinging touch and loving 
> face that Jo felt comforted in spite of the sharp regret that 
> made her want to box her own ears, and humbly beg Aunt Carrol 
> to burden her with this favor, and see how gr,a^tef^u,lly she 
> would bear it. 
> pages were softly turned, and the winter sunshine crept in to 
> touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas
greeting. 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lennie Tucker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> To: burton rodrigue; evan shane; sergio virrueta 
> Sent: Tuesday, November, 2004 9:39 PM
> Subject: l^os_e we,.igh't
> 
> EVELYN Well I wish you'd do it sooner rather than 
> Karen Berman. Aunt Teresa. My cousin Tommy who l`i,ves in 
> Rochester. Eddie Meyers from the office. Joe Cantwell, he's 
> one of the partners. His lover, Greg. wxjng10 swoich 32 
> karesy ponizeniezniewagami
> 
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Version 1.79i16  
> using the F-Prot Antivirus engine]
> 
> 
nlhd baidet token-pasting_relec emx


I have told my fr`^ie,nds on your site. They all kn,~ow your m""eds are FDA
appro""ved and del,i`vered to the door. They might also try to o^rde.`r some
me""ds o-n,line n',ow. Sa""vi""ngs on time and mo,'ne~y. What can I say but
to tell my fr,-ie`nds on this.      Roger D. --NC


ph^'ar'm from european & ov`erni-_gh_t del`i,ver
 http://j.q.rxyoucanget.net





"Oh, my tongue, my abominable tongue! Why can't I lea^rn to keep it quiet?'
groaned Jo, remembering words which had been her undoing. When she had heard
the explanation of the q-uoted phrases, Mrs. March said sorrowfu.lly... "I
wish you could have gone, but there is no hope of it this time, so try to
bear it cheerfu`lly, and don't sadden Amy's pleasure by reproaches or
regrets." "I'll try," said Jo, win-king hard as she knelt down to p.i_ck up
the basket she had joyf.u.lly upset. "I'll take a leaf out of her book, and
try not only to seem glad, but to be so, and not grudge her one m^in.ute of
happiness. But it won't be easy, for it is a dreadful disappointment." And
poor Jo bedewed the little fat pincushion she held with several very bitter
tears. "Jo, dear, I'm very selfish, but I couldn't spare you, and I'm glad
you are not going quite yet," whispered Beth, embracing her, basket and all,
with such a clinging touch and loving face that Jo felt comforted in spite
of the sharp regret that made her want to box her own ears, and humbly beg
Aunt Carrol to burden her with this favor, and see how gr,a^tef^u,lly she
would bear it. 
pages were softly turned, and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the
bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Lennie Tucker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
To: burton rodrigue; evan shane; sergio virrueta 
Sent: Tuesday, November, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: l^os_e we,.igh't

EVELYN Well I wish you'd do it sooner rather than 
Karen Berman. Aunt Teresa. My cousin Tommy who l`i,ves in Rochester. Eddie
Meyers from the office. Joe Cantwell, he's one of the partners. His lover,
Greg.
wxjng10 swoich 32 karesy ponizeniezniewagami

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Version 1.79i16  using the F-Prot 
Antivirus engine]

Reply via email to