On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, 10:06:29 AM, Faustino wrote:

FB> Hi there,

FB> We're having a problem with somes of our clients and Sniffer.
FB> For example: All the messages to a specific domain are marked
FB> as spam, even if the text message only contains 'Test'.
FB> Sniffer return the code 52.

FB> Should be the domain name?
FB> Is there any way to fix this issue?

This is a rulebase panic situation. We need to identify the rule and
correct it. Your log file should indicate the rule ID. If you can find
that then you can enter it in your sniffer config file to stop the
problem immediately by temporarily blocking the rule at your sniffer
engine.

Then you should submit a false positive to us, include the rule ID if
you know it, and we will adjust the rulebase.

Here is a link to the rulebase panic procedure on our web site:

<http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/FAQ.html#FP>

FB> I have been sending this email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but I didn't receive any 
answer.

Hmm... I don't see the messages. I'll look into it.

_M

FB> Regards,
FB> fausto.



FB> This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For
FB> information and (un)subscription instructions go to
FB> http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/Help.html 



This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information and 
(un)subscription instructions go to 
http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/Help.html

Reply via email to