Running without issue.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 7:33 PM
Subject: [sniffer] 2-3.0i9 looks good to me... How about you?

Hello Sniffer Folks,

 I'd like to get an idea how many have tried the Release Candidate
 2-3.0i9 that was announced the end of last week. I've not heard of
 any issues, and our testing has all been positive (faster, more
 stable, new features work as expected...)

 Based on what I've seen so far I believe this version is ready to
 become the official 2-3.1 release... but I would like to get an idea
 of how many folks are using it successfully already (I've not heard
 any problem reports.)

 So, what do you all say? Is this one ready to go?!

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)