Hi Pete,

The false positive rates for all of these rule groups have fallen
dramatically over the past 8 months and at this point they are all
comparable. Different systems see different rates, but all rates are
low.

Yup, I used to rate the sixties series different in declude but I have stopped to do so. Most spam that came through had been tagged by one of those sixties sniffer returncodes. Saved myself some work by just scoring all sniffer returns with the same high score, it's JUST below my hold weight. Any additional points by Declude will trip it into my hold weight.

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma
.... Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?

---
[E-mail scanned at tio.nl for viruses by Declude Virus]