Something is not right with my rulebase I think.

I went from 11mb to 23mb then down to 5mb.

Is that right?

H.

Pete McNeil wrote:

On Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 1:22:29 AM, Landry wrote:

LW> Yep, just checked mine rulebase too, went from 17mb to just under 25mb. LW> Things still appear to be functioning okay.

The effect is as if we tuned the rulebase to allow almost all rules
in... like setting the rule strength threshold to 0.1 (or less).
Everyting should work fine - maybe even catch one or two more spam.

I've found a trick with the internal data that might have caused the
problem and I'm running an experiment. If my experiment works then I
may be able to re-enable some of the new tuning functions right away.

I will keep the list posted, of course.