On Apr 25, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Jim Matuska wrote:

Does anyone know a way I could setup digest style notifications in Mdaemon so that messages copied to users spam folder would be provided notification digest messages letting them know they should check their spam folder if need be?  Also is there a way I can setup a autopurge feature so every couple weeks each users spam directory is purged of old messages?

You can set up the auto-purge modifying your midnight.bat file on the app directory and adding this line:

D:\MDaemon\app\accountprune /m /d=1  /p="Spam.IMAP" (edit with your path/settings, etc)

This will clear up your Spam directory from each account daily and allow a max of up to 1 days of Spam.

(I use this to trim also my users SENT directory for 30 days, and their trash for 7 days... most customers are messy and they don't clean up their mailboxes or trashcans).

--
Jorge Asch Revilla
CONEXION DCR