Hi,

I'd like to make a difference in the ways I score the varions sniffer catagories in Declude.
I hold at 20 and have had the several sniffer catagories all at 19.
As we are a school for tourism I score sniffer travel lower but I would like to score some catagories higher, at 20.
If we have a false positive it's mostly in the general, exp-abstract, ip-rules catagorie is my feeling.

Someone must have made a comparison of false positives against sniffer and in which catagories those fp's are mostly. Right?
Which catagories have virtually no FPs and which should I keep (well) below my hold level?
Of course all held mail gets reviewed by be, unless it scrores enough other points te get deleted (at 27 points).

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma