Hi,

I had trouble for a while with the "del %1"  functionality, but I
had a problem with the script running in the wrong directory. I
[....]
Yeah, my script does explicitly enter the sniffer directory, and the
line to delete the file is explicit as well:

Del s:\imail\spool\%1

...but that never worked.  Maybe if I cd into the spool first it might

It would not work because......

I have the %1 parameter in the email sent to me as part of the reporting. Using IMail 8.21 Here is what's in the email:
Rulefile OK, updated
C:\IMail\spool\tmp6C40.tmp

As you can see the %1 is a complete path. So just Del %1 should do the trick.

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma

---
[E-mail scanned at tio.nl for viruses by Declude Virus]