When we do release a 1.x version, it will include an Install Shield
installer and a few new features - primarily to provide some advanced
configuration options. The core of the program will not change
however.

I've also asked Pete to make changes to the next version, so that I would allow the new functionality in 8.2, so that the plugin could be called during the SMTP session, thus allowing MDaemon to reject the message altogether if Sniffer returns a positive match (among other improvements made by AltN to the plugin engine).

--

Jorge Asch Revilla

CONEXION DCR

www.conexion.co.cr