From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wolf Tombe
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:23 AM
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [sniffer] Last chance to renew at the old price!

What the heck is going on with people posting to this list lately?  People seem to be jumping all over each other, jumping to a lot of conclusions and getting all riled up.  It’s the Holiday Season for goodness sake!  It’s supposed to be a time of good will to others. We can agree or disagree about the amount of the price hike; but is all the other escalating banter really necessary?

Wolf