On Thursday, January 19, 2006, 12:51:47 PM, David wrote:

DP> It seems I can not get mail from Brazil that does not fail the message
DP> sniffer test, regardless of content.

DP> Is this nation or any other totally black listed?

I'm not aware of any rule that blocks any particular nation, nor any
other rule that intentionally blocks large segments arbitrarily. Such
a rule would be against policy anyway.

Please tell us the rule or rules that are firing and I'll look them up
- it would be best to follow the false positives process on this:

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/FalsePositivesHelp.html

Hope this helps,