From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Grant Stufft
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:25 AM
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: [sniffer] Automate MDaemon Updating

Has anyone got an automated updating script for updating rulebases for
MDaemon.  I am just demoing the software now.  The plugin seems to be
working well.  I have used the Imail script from the website that Bill
Landry contributed (thanks Bill).  Is there a way to automatically send
the conformation email that the update worked as it was supposed to like
it does in IMail?  If we discontinue Imail usage and go to MDaemon will
the Sniffer license transfer OK?  (Only running one server with it at a
time).

Thanks,

Grant
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EA Media Internet Services]