OK to answer my own question. Run the following commands

grep -U "Final.828931" snf.log >1.txt
cut -b26-41 1.txt >2.txt
grep -U -f2.txt d:\spool\dec0207.log >3.txt
egrep -U "\smd Tests failed|\smd Subject" 3.txt >4.txt

notepad 4.txt

Now I have to read my 4.txt and figure out what I am going to do about
it.

Goran Jovanovic
Omega Network Solutions