On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 8:53:27 AM, Heimir wrote:

HE> Anyway to stop this spam.
HE> We are getting hundreds of them.
HE> I have personally gotten 23.

It's a challenging one... there is almost no data, and the geocities
link is constantly different.

I've written another abstract to cover this structure.

I'll continued to do that as new structures arise, provided I can do
so without creating false positives.

If you wish, it is possible to create a local black rule for any
geocities link. On many ISP systems this would cause false positives,
but on more private systems it may be a reasonable solution.

If you want such a black rule added to your rulebase please send a
request off-list to [EMAIL PROTECTED]