On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 4:32:14 PM, Robert wrote:

RG> The X-SNF header. Sounds like a good idea.  Is there a cheat sheet someplace
RG> for making that happen, if possible, in a Declude / Imail environment?

RG> Thanks ahead of time,

In the distribution the option is described in the .cfg file. However,
in the Declude environment I don't know of any easy way to make use of
it. What would be best is if Declude could be persuaded to pick up the
.xhdr file SNF produces and add it to the headers it is already adding
to the the message. This way, the message would only need to be
altered once (less I/O) for all of the headers.

MDaemon systems using the plugin have the SNF headers by default.

Most *nix systems also use the .xhdr option and then allow the
programs that follow to respond to the headers planted by SNF.

A number of custom-built systems are also using it.