On Tuesday, March 7, 2006, 4:58:35 PM, Harry wrote:

HV> at the moment I run  the following test in declude
HV>
HV> SNIFFER  external nonzero
HV> "D:\IMail\Declude\sniffer\xxxxxxxxxx.exe xxxxxxxxxxxx persistent" 13  0

THIS IS WRONG!

You should not have the persistent command line option in your Declude
configuration. You should only run your persistent instance outside of
Declude. Run only peer instances (without the persistent keyword) from
inside Declude.

HV> I have seen a more  detailed setup before and am interested in
HV> doing that here also.  Is there  a comprehensive list somewhere along with
instructions?

HV> If I want to apply  separate weighting using only some of the
HV> detailed test and then a catchall test  for the rest, is that possible?

Sure. The easiest way I know of is to leave your existing line in
place and then add an additional test (using SNF) that adjusts the
specific result code you want to tune.

For example, if you wanted to back down group 63 you might add a line:

SNF63 external 63 "D:\IMail\Declude\sniffer\xxxxxxxxxx.exe xxxxxxxxxxxx" -3 0

Declude will recognize that the command line is identical and will
simply reuse the result with the new test name "SNF63" instead of
running SNF again.

Hope this helps,