Hello Bonno,

Friday, May 26, 2006, 10:41:11 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Pete,

>> Watch out for today's spam storm -- it's a lot bigger than we've seen
>> in a long while. 48 hour image attached.

> This has low priority but..... I've tried to find a live version of that
> graph you've sent but I cannot find it at
> http://kb.armresearch.com/index.php?title=Message_Sniffer.LiveReports which
> would seem to be the logical place.

> Is it nowhere live to be found or am I looking at the wrong place?

That particular graph is part of our internal instrumentation and has
not yet been hardened for external use. We have that task in the works
along with some other instrumentation that's in the works. It may be a
little while though due to our focus on deep-code for the next SNF
scanner update.

When something interesting shows up on there I will continue to post
the pertinent image.

BTW - At the moment we seem to have this one under control... that
kind of control can be short lived, but it's worth noting none the
less.

Latest image attached.

Thanks!

Pete McNeil