I am looking at purchasing Sniffer to run on our old VOPMAIL server. I have had the demo running and it seems to do an ok job. My question is how all of you out there handle the SPAM box.

In the demo all of the spam goes to a general spam directory. This is pretty messy and almost impossible to go through to find out if something got caught that shouldn't have. Is it possible to have a separate bat file for each domain that keeps the spam in a domain by domain spam box? Next is it possible to do it on a mailbox by mailbox basis so they can look through the spam they get? If I can have separate batch files will this work in persistent mode?

What do you folks do with the spam that is removed? Does the user have any access to it and how?

Thanks,

Phil