My mail server have the relay activated only for certain IP address and networks.
Filippo

At 17:44 27/07/2006, you wrote:
***
Do you know anything about these attacks? Is there a way to stop it?
Until now I banned the generating ip address and manually delete the
queue, but the generating address changes.
***

You must select No Mail Relay or Relay Mail for Addresses on the SMTP
security tab to prevent this type of attack. Any users that are not local
will have to select "my server requires authentication" in order to be able
use your servers.

Good luck,

Paul Navarre