Hello David,

I think this format should come through fine. Phishing is a constant
challenge because it is so variable and so close to a legitimate
message (on purpose).

I will code some rules for the message you submitted and I'm sure
Jason (Lead Rule Tech) will see this note and help us watch for these
more closely.

Thanks!

_M

--